Letters and signs are a vital part of a business – they attract customers, improve the look of the company, and increase the sales. Clearly, such banners are something you wouldn’t want to mess up. So, where do you begin? How do you get them designed? These are the first few questions that pop up in mind the moment you think about getting letters and signs done for your company. And the answer is, choosing a worthy letter and sign creating company.
Some of the features that only elite companies like JF Litho provide have are listed below. Have a look!
- They Create 2D and 3D designs, both
Whether it’s a simple 2D design that you want or something in 3D for window lettering and billboards, a good company like JF Litho will use the CNS technology to create such designs. The reasons include the following.
- CNS uses a computer software to draw. So, every edge, nook, and turn of the letters turns out to be blemish free and shapely.
- The resulting banners look professional and properly cut with neat edges.
- They Design and Manufacture Signs
Whether it’s an illuminated sign that you want or a non-illuminated one, these creatives design them all. Some of the most mind blowing pieces of their creation include the following.
- Billboards and panel signs
- Channel letters
- Dimensional signs
- Light-box signs
- Luminous signs
- Non-illuminated signs
- Pylon signs
- Hanging signs
- Ground mounted signs
- Wall mounted signs
- Wood structures
They use LED lights and lamps for all the luminsous signs that they design. And the lights are specifically made waterproof.
- They Offer Large Format Media Solutions
They have a large pool of creatives to brainstorm and come up with unique ideas to create large custom designs for your company’s interiors. They can carve the following designs on different surfaces.
- Plastic designs
- Adhesive vinyl and frosted adhesive vinyl
- Banner and posters
- Back-lit posters
They also offer:
- Wall lettering and wrapping service
- Window lettering and wrapping service
Additional Services that Only Experts Provide
The above listed 3 services are the basic necessities that all premium lettering and designing companies offer. But only a few elite ones like JH Litho go an extra mile and offer the following additional services. Have a look!
- They use CNS to create 2D and 3D designs.
- They create portable display stands for conferences.
- They offer car and truck lettering services.
- They work on multiple surfaces – paper, wood, stone, PVC, plexiglass, metal, foam, and magnet.
All in all, your investment will not go waste if you’re careful about the company you choose to do business with.